Skating is a dangerous sport. WS&FFC is not responsible for accidents. Skate at your own risk.
No outside food or beverage to be brought into the building by anyone for any reason
( this includes coffee, water, soda, candy, or any other food. Excludes birthday cakes)
The following rules are for your safety and the safety of others, all patrons entering the building must agree to abide by the these rules. Winchester Skating and Family Fun Center reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not agree to these rules or does not meet our dress code.
Rules and Regulations
* No pushing, tripping or playing tag
* No gum chewing by anyone – Skater or Spectator
* No squatting except during a designated special skate
*All food and beverage to kept in the snack bar area at all times
* No in and out privileges, anyone who leaves must pay to reenter
* Anyone using foul language will be banned for 60 days, NO EXCEPTIONS
* No fast skating. Fast skating is defined as anyone skating faster than the average flow of traffic and in a manner hazardous to other skaters
* No eating or drinking over the half wall surrounding the snack bay area
* No sitting on or climbing over the half wall surrounding the skating floor
* Jumps, spins or dancing are to be kept to the center of the floor and are permitted only during less crowded sessions and at the discretion of the Manager or Session Supervisor on duty
* Toe stops or dance plugs are required for all skates having this option.
* All skates (Inline or Quad) are subject to approval by the management
* No smoking inside building and No smoking on the premises by a minor
* No stopping along the wall. All skaters must attempt to keep moving at all times
* No intoxication of any kind, anyone smelling of alcohol will not be admitted
* No sitting on or climbing over the half wall surrounding the snack bar area.
Winchester Skating and Family Fun Center requires neatness and cleanliness of all patrons. No clothing that could be considered distasteful for our family environment will be allowed in the building.
* No bare feet. Socks are required for skate rental.
* No scarves, skull caps, du-rags or bandannas to be worn inside the building by skaters.
* No bare midriffs, bare shoulders or bare backs.
* No halter tops, fish net tops, racer-back tops, tube tops, single strap, strapless or string strapped tops Straps on tops must be at least 2″ wide.
* No ragged pants or cut-offs.
* No short shorts (daisy dukes) or miniskirts.
* No muscle shirts, tank tops or plain white tank undershirts.